If you are really fond of deep-water diving, the PADI diving courses can cater you a lot of assistance in this regard. Diving is a great experience and you can get professional guidance directly from the PADI course. If you are a beginner, then you are advised to choose the beginner’s course so that you can learn the basics and major fundamentals of diving.
Types of diving certifications under PADI courses
- Entry-level certification is suitable for the beginners who have just started learning scuba diving. PADI diving courses that are included under thighs certification are quite easier and can make you aware of water depth and how to deal with the same by means of diving. There are two important certificates that are included under this category like project-AWARE specialization and equipment specialization.
- Total 5 courses are included within open-water certification of diving. The course usually includes hands-on experience, diving theory, testing under different pool conditions and others. This course can be only attended by those beginners who basically successfully pass out the entry-level certification. In this level, you can come to know about different kinds of safety diving accessories that are required for dealing with diving emergencies in open water.
- Adventure certification of diving is quite interesting and it is generally chosen by those fellows who are interested in becoming adventurous divers in future. Different course options are now available out of which you can get the freedom of selecting the right one that can satisfy your needs of becoming an adventurous diver. In this case, you will be able to learn how to navigate under-water world in order to explore the undiscovered beauties. Some of the specialized diving skills that can be easily developed from this certification are knowledge of controlling perfect buoyancy, safe boat diving, usage of propulsion vehicles, using improved navigation techniques and many more.
- Certification of rescue diving is necessary for those who are intending to become rescue divers. In most of the cases, these kinds of divers play an important role in removing the stress of beginners at the time of underwater diving. They use different emergency accessories or equipment so that unexpected emergency conditions underwater while diving can be easily managed and controlled. Those fellows who face panic situations during underwater diving are being catered the highest comfort and assistance by these divers.
- If you have successfully got the certification of a rescue diver, then you can definitely go for the advanced level certification where you need to acquire master-diving certification. Though this kind of diving certification is categorized under non-professional certification but you can also acquire the same for becoming a professionally skilled diver. Before attending this certification course, you got to complete five certification-courses successfully.
- Professional certification of diving is mainly done by those candidates who want to become a successful driver in future. In this case, you need to practice the scuba diving harder under different critical situations under water. Many certifications are included under this PADI diving courses like course director, master instructor, diving trainer, specialty instructor and others.